I completely forgot that today was Friday! I just posted an entry a few minutes ago. 😦 Since I’m on #treatyoself mode, I’ll let myself break one of my blogging rules and post another entry today. Consider it as compensation for all those other months my blog was just rotting in stagnation.
Warning: I’ve been absorbing everything Fifth Harmony these few days and this might manifest in my list.
1. It isn’t against the rules to repeat things from last week’s list, right? Because I am still obsessed by Fifth Harmony’s Reflection. This weeks jam: Bo$$, Everlasting Love, and Reflection.
2. Camila Cabello. I don’t get why she’s got the most haters. She. Is. Absolutely. Adorable.
3. PAYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now a total Bo$$.
4. Simple luxuries such as going to the movies. Pitch Perfect 2 yesterday, Para Sa Hopeless Romantic today!
5. Fifth Harmony’s performance of Ellie Goulding’s Anything Could Happen.
6. This acoustic version of Bo$$.
7. Ally’s Lucban longganisa meal. Lucban longganisa is the best type of longganisa.
8. Jaime Camil’s guest appearance on Whose Line Is It Anyway? He’s so game and cool and I want him to be my dad. Or be my baby’s dad. Either of the two would be awesome.
9. One Direction’s first TV appearance since Zayn Malik left on James Corden’s late late talk show. Got this intel from my crazy Directioner sister. We’re keeping our eyes peeled for any online sightings of this episode.
10. All the Bad Blood music video teasers Taylor Swift’s been posting. ELLEN POMPEO IS IN IT, GUYS. Sunday (or Monday, in our part of the world) can’t come soon enough.