I do hope I get to update this for another volume. I saw this on a bunch of blogs and I decided it’d be a great way for me to keep on updating regularly. 🙂 It’s just a list of things that make me happy. Yay, for positivity.
- Discovering a good song on Spotify. It’s such a time saver (no more downloading discographies just to sample an artist) especially when I want to listen to an old one-hit wonder song. Yay!
- Ariana Grande. Her album, Yours Truly, is P E R F E C T. I hated Ariana Grande for a long time because of her role in Victorious but I now understand that she’s more than the dumb redhead. *whispers* I love you.
- Milo. We don’t stock up on chocolate bars so my dessert of choice is consuming 2-3 packets of Milo after a meal. Yum.
- Hanging out with my high school and college friends. 🙂 It sucks that some of them are not in Metro Manila this summer. :-<
- My little sister, Rose. Since I’m always stuck at home 70% of the time, she’s the only person that keeps me sane at home. I can’t believe she’s turning thirteen next year! She’s old enough to face a werewolf and meeting her murderer godfather! (We always compare our ages with Harry Potter’s, idk why we do that)
- Pasta, olive oil, and leftover food so I can cook something. Everyone’s afraid of the food I cook. (Except for my little sister, that’s one of the reasons why I love her)
- Crappy movies that require zero brain work. Sometimes, I just need something to watch without having to exercise my whole brain.