UP Red Cross Youth, seeing its need for drinkable water in the Southern part of the Philippines, has partnered with Nature’s Spring and MyREP Realty to bring the ONE BOTTLE, ONE LIFE campaign up and about. This campaign recognizes that it is enough torment already to not have potable water after losing your beloved home and loved ones.
HOW TO HELP?
– You could deposit funds at:
Account # – 8489-0372-63
Account name – Joseph Benjamin U. Angeles
Bank name – Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Bank address – BPI bldg., National Highway, San Pedro, Laguna
Bank Swift Code – BOPIPHMM
* The bank account has been opened purely for this campaign.
Account # – 1020-1823
Account name – MyREP Realty
Bank name – Banco de Oro (BDO)
Bank address – BDO Bldg., Aurora Blvd. cor. Yale St., Quezon City
Bank Swift Code – BBNORPHMM
* You could also deposit in these accounts through Western Union or any other Global Remittance Center.
– Or you could give the money to any UPRCY member.
AFTER donating, please register your donations here:
> You may choose to remain anonymous to the public using this form
All registered donations will be accounted for and viewable and to the public on this page:
WHERE WILL YOUR MONEY GO?
1. After withdrawing the money, we’ll bring the money straight to the Nature’s Spring warehouse in San Pedro;
2. The money will then be used to buy water at a very discounted rate (c/o the Vice President of the company);
3. The water will then be delivered to LBC, in which they shall deliver it to the victims of typhoon Sendong.
4. A financial report will be released to all donors and the public after the campaign.
For more information and inquiries, you may contact:
President, UP Red Cross Youth
at (+63)9178018109, or
firstname.lastname@example.org, ATTN: Andionne Parlade
* ALL donations will ONLY be used for the purchase of potable water.